Some basic social capital.
1. Don't be afraid to ask questions. If you don't know, ask!
2. Read the instructions. Use maps and dictionaries. Often.
3. Use time constructively.
4. Waste not, want not.
5. A stitch in time saves nine.
6. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
7. To avoid fools, take steps!
8. Exercise your brain.
9. Learn many things. Practice many skills. Teach other.
10. Read more, learn more.
11. Pray without ceasing.
12. Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.